techna.site

Our Forum Techna



SearchSearch   Users   Registration   Entrance
Today: 07.10.2026 - 09:53:45
Pages:  1  

GROUPING SLIDERS

AuthorMessage

stspdr •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 208
Registration: 11.08.2001

When I try this, the faders do not maintain their relative distances! What's the secret?


---------------------
Scott 99 M3
Message # 1 11.06.23 - 19:53:16
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

Phaedrus •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 133
Registration: 10.03.2001

GROUPING VOLUME FADERS 


---------------------
"In proportion to his intelligence he was extremely isolated. There's no record of his having had close friends. He traveled alone. Always. Even in the presence of others he was completely alone. People sometimes felt this and felt rejected by it, an
Message # 2 11.06.23 - 20:03:45
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

uuc328 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 2,283
Registration: 09.05.2003

When I try this, the faders do not maintain their relative distances! What's the secret?



Message # 3 11.06.23 - 20:09:01
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

5mall5nail5 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 45,771
Registration: 09.22.2002

GROUPING VOLUME FADERS 



Message # 4 11.06.23 - 20:17:05
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

SQ Bimmer •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 7,364
Registration: 10.10.2001

When I try this, the faders do not maintain their relative distances! What's the secret?



Message # 5 11.06.23 - 20:25:42
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

BimwadM42 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 968
Registration: 06.21.2001

Volume faders keep their relative values if I group them here:



Message # 6 11.06.23 - 20:36:03
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

95m3sc •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 614
Registration: 03.03.2003

midi faders 


---------------------
,,,2011 black M3 sedan comp. pk vf 620 sc kit aka "KMPRSSR",,, 2013 x6 5.0 m sport pk "WIFE's",,2007 X5 4.8,,,2013 "BLACK OPPS"
Message # 7 11.06.23 - 20:47:22
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

Icecream ///Man •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 533
Registration: 12.20.2002

GROUPING MIDI FADERS 



Message # 8 11.06.23 - 20:53:48
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS

scottn2retro •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 76
Registration: 11.15.2002

If I group 3 MIDI channel volume faders together, setting one at 50, the second at 100, and the third at 80, then drop the middle slider(100) to 75, thus subtracting 25, I get the following: 38 75 60 what I want is: 25 75 55 Possible? In other words, I want the effect of a "Master MIDI" volume control. Thanks!



Message # 9 11.06.23 - 20:59:26
RE: GROUPING SLIDERS
◄ Playback stops for no reason : Previous topicNext topic: Parameter modulation overview ►
Pages:  1  

The administrator has prohibited guests from replying to messages! To register, follow the link: register


Participants