techna.site

Our Forum Techna



SearchSearch   Users   Registration   Entrance
Today: 07.10.2026 - 18:38:18
Pages:  1  

restoring missing effect

AuthorMessage

Jax •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 880
Registration: 16.02.2004

try re-installing (the plug-in), maybe something got messed up...



Message # 1 17.08.22 - 01:11:20
RE: restoring missing effect

MiraIrina •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 2
Registration: 18.05.2011

to be sure, when I say I renamed it, I mean the actual .dll in my windows plugins folder, not within the project fx chain. renaming within the project fx chain has never been a problem



Message # 2 17.08.22 - 01:21:16
RE: restoring missing effect

ibizam3 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 495
Registration: 12.29.2002

anyone know how to access the stored configurations? or point the project back to the plugin?



Message # 3 17.08.22 - 01:26:52
RE: restoring missing effect

Ayrika •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 5
Registration: 28.04.2010

If you put the .dll back to its original name and location and it still doesn't show up or work properly, maybe you can try the "live" online help. There is usually someone there. Maybe rescan your plugin directory in the preferences section. cliff



Message # 4 17.08.22 - 01:37:12
RE: restoring missing effect

alhimik72 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 6
Registration: 30.07.2012

yeah, I rescanned and checked get names too. nada... i'll try someone online, wherever that is, never tried it thx



Message # 5 17.08.22 - 01:47:25
RE: restoring missing effect

Evgenka •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 8
Registration: 05.02.2010

I was using reaeq, reacomp and readelay... dunno why, but I re-opened one of the track chains again and readelay-standalone UI is there BUT still not reaeq-standalone or reacomp-standalone. when I search the rpp I can find reaeq and reacomp but not readelay (the one that's working!!) I checked to be sure spelled correctly



Message # 6 17.08.22 - 01:56:17
RE: restoring missing effect
◄ Making CD Audio Tracks : Previous topicNext topic: multitrack reconding ►
Pages:  1  

The administrator has prohibited guests from replying to messages! To register, follow the link: register


Participants